Turning is one of the most common types of work and it is carried out by longitudinal turning treatment of rotating workpieces.
Turning includes processes of turning treatment, boring, cutting the metal layers out of workpieces in order to get the item of desired shape and size as a result.
Turning principle is as follows: the metal workpiece is mounted on a lathe and begins to rotate, and at this time the cutting tool approaches it and performs an operation as required.
- manufacturing of metal items of any configuration (cylindrical, conical, shaped)
- possibility to work with a variety of materials (cast iron, steel, nonferrous metals, plastics, etc.)
- high quality and accuracy.
All lathes metal works performed at our plant are in full accordance with the customer's drawings. The key to the quality of performing turning operations are our highly qualified specialists and modern equipment. Thanks to an extensive stock of machines, we guarantee the execution of orders of any complexity and size - from single to mass production at the lowest price.
- steel (all types, including stainless steel)
- cast iron
- aluminum and its alloys
- titanium and its alloys
- copper and alloys on its basis (brass, bronze)
- plastics (caprolon, organic glass, PCB, etc.)
MAXIMUM DIMENSIONS OF PROCESSED PARTS:
- D500 mm - over the bed
- D 290 mm - over the lower part of the support
- L 1400mm - the distance between the centers
- D50 mm - bore in the spindle
Rely on professionals!
Get a free consultation by phone: +7-812-332-83-94