Burnishing is the process of treating materials to acquire smoothness of surfaces by applying abrasives. Burnishing allows to achieve high accuracy of processing, it is the final stage of processing metals.
Unique burnishing machines allow to eliminate errors in the production that can negate all effort of manufacturing the product. We exclude spoilage and occurrence of related problems.
Our plant performs:
- Flat burnishing. Table size - 200 * 550 mm.
- Circular burnishing (internal and external).
- -Maximum diameter of the workpiece - 230 mm
- -The distance between centers - 500 mm
- Internal burnishing
- -Maximum diameter of the hole burnished - 25 mm
- -Maximum depth - 50 mm
Rely on professionals!
Get a free consultation by phone: +7-812-332-83-94