Metalworking with the use of laser can create the smallest incisions and pinholes. This ensures the fastest possible production of any smallest item. Laser cutting is characterized by the high-speed processing, maximum dimensional accuracy, simplicity of operation and easy implementation of complex processes.
- high-quality end result;
- high-speed processing;
- accurate size cuts;
- straight line cutting;
- accurate and qualitative angles;
- tiny holes;
- there is no slag at the cutting thin sheet metal;
- minimum thermal effect;
- non-contact cutting of workpieces;
- high-performance equipment;
- any mechanical influence is ruled out;
- optimal cutting the sheet.
Rely on professionals!
Get a free consultation by phone: +7-812-332-83-94