Plating is a metal film, which is applied to the surface of a product for protective and decorative purposes. With plating wear resistance of products is increased and corrosion of metals is significantly reduced.
There are several types of plating:
- Chromium plating, it can increase the wear resistance of parts and restore the damaged surface. Chromium plating increases the hardness and wear resistance of the surface of products, tools, restores worn parts.
- Nickel plating is applied at the manufacturing of medical and household tools, car parts for corrosion protection.
- Zinc plating protects water pipes, fasteners, machine parts against destruction. It protects ferrous metals against corrosion destruction both mechanically and electrochemically
- Tin-zinc plating allows to realize the positive qualities of both metals to reduce porosity and to reduce the rate of corrosion.
- Anodizing is an electrochemical process for producing a protective or decorative film on the surface of various alloys (aluminum, magnesium, titanium).
- Cadmium plating - applying a thin layer of cadmium on the surface of steel products for protection from atmospheric corrosion.
Rely on professionals!
Get a free consultation by phone: +7-812-332-83-94